Position Announcement: Guest Service Coordinator / Administrator
Trek Travel is looking for an individual who is a self starter with the drive and determination to make this Guest Services Coordinator position successful. Must be willing to take ownership on projects and show initiative on duties assigned. Strong attention to detail, follow through and past project management necessary. Interest in the “active travel” industry is beneficial but not mandatory.
GUEST SERVICES COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR- PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Pre-trip customer correspondence through phone and email communication
- Post trip customer communication for guest follow up and trip evaluation follow up
- Support Trip Sales Consultants
- Management of general office administration duties
- Manage mailing requests, creation of mail/letter merges and all shipments
- Fulfill and respond to catalog requests, itinerary requests and general guest inquiries
- Complete all bulk mailings and customer gift coordination
- Manage inventory of clothing and office supplies & place orders to stock office supplies
- Data entry & data uploads
- Manage guest release waivers
- Train on Trek Travel booking system – ERP Software System
- General office space maintenance and organization
- Organize guest packet assembly
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel; manipulating documents, data merges, creating labels and basic formulas
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
• A passion for travel and cycling a plus!
This is a full time salaried position based in Madison WI with potential for advancement in a growing company.
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 10 months ago