Intern will focus on assisting the Guest Services department.
Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Field and resolve incoming telephone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to guest inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries
- Perform guest verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Be pleasant in the workplace
- Record details of interactions and actions taken
- Follow up on guest interactions to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction
Requirements for the position are as follows:
Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience with Filemaker (or other database software), Email Marketing software a plus but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Excel
- Customer service experience a plus
- Database experience a plus
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
CID Entertainment - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard