The Guest Services Liaison will act as the liaison between lodging properties, guests and vendors in the Vail, Colorado region for GetawayPlanners and Add a Concierge. This person will use the Add a Concierge (AaC) web-based application to provide excellent complimentary concierge services to guests, answer questions about vendors, and provide training and support to the lodging properties on using AaC. You will be based out of their Avon office. You must be energetic, highly service-oriented, and have a genuine passion for working with a diverse array of people. You have a strong internal drive that will allow you to thrive in a highly accountable yet independent environment. This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded person to join an organization where your voice is heard and valued, and to work with a cutting-edge web based application poised to revolutionize the industry.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Function as the liaison between lodging properties, guests and vendors
• Responsible for providing guests an excellent experience by providing 5-star concierge services
• Upsell services by understanding the guest’s needs and recommending add-on suggestions
• Interact with vendors to understand their product/service offerings
• Provide training and support to users of the AaC web-based application
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Guest Services/Hospitality Industry in a guest service role
• Experience using a CRM and technologically savvy
• Superb guest-focus with ability to keep a positive solution-oriented attitude in any situation
• Sales-minded; able to identify areas where guests can benefit from upsells
• Must reside (or be able to reside) in the Vail Valley and have a computer with internet connection
• Available vehicle with up-to-date insurance
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, work independently, meet deadlines, resolve problems and be highly organized
• Timeliness, professional appearance & demeanor
• Knowledge of surrounding area and vendors in the Vail Valley region
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment; ability to thrive in startup environment
• Proficient using and learning new technologies
• Available full-time, year-round, Monday through Friday with some evening and weekend availability.
GetawayPlanners is an established five-star concierge company founded in 2003, specializing in dealing directly with guests pre-arrival to and during their vacation dates. The President of GetawayPlanners founded Add a Concierge (AaC) in 2010, a growing startup company in the hospitality industry that has developed an innovative web-based application to streamline guest, property, and vendor interactions.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com .
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the "Opportunities" tab
Keywords: SaaS, concierge, hospitality, sales, customer service, guest relations, East Vail, , Vail, Lionshead, West Vail, Minturn, Avon, Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, , Eagle-Vail, Edwards