We are currently seeking a motivated and highly skilled Front Desk Receptionist with recent sales and customer service experience. Associates work in a proactive environment with accountability. The Guest Services Consultant is responsible for WOWING the Guest, building relationships, and selling the value of Laser Hair Removal!
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting guests in a friendly manner as they enter the center
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling the guest for follow-up appointments and placing reminder calls
- Receiving guest payments
- Upselling additional treatment areas and/or center product
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service, guest oriented environment (preferably in a medical office, high-end spa, country club, or similar industries)
- Recent consultative sales experience
- Microsoft office experience
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Reliability and flexibility with your schedule
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities!
- Full comprehensive health benefits, PTO, holidays, and paid on-site training
- Tuition assistance
- Free laser hair removal!!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ideal Image - 16 months ago
OUR MISSION, PROMISE AND SERVICES OFFERED
Our mission is to help you become your personal best, by offering state-of-the-art laser hair...