Greets visitors and patients and provides directions and general information to ensure ease of access around Parkland.
- Must have one year of experience in a healthcare or customer service environment.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific experience as stated above.
- Must have a current Heartsaver CPR course completion card within 90 days of hire and/or placement in job.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to provide assistance, answer complaints and expedite services.
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent Parkland in a positive effective manner.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills when dealing with the public to ensure a positive experience for patients, families and visitors.
- Must exhibit caring, service-oriented behaviors toward people encountered and be able to defuse emotionally charge situations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment toward satisfying a variety of questions and problems from patients, family members, and visitors.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 14 months ago