Job Summary: Maintains the high quality of service
offered to guests
including the posting of guest room charges and
assisting in guest needs.
repetitive motion and/or fine motor skills.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring sustained
guests regarding all aspects of their hotel stay.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, including the use
a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner.
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Ability to interact with guests and other employees in
emergency procedures (i.e. fire, crowd control,
- Ability to understand and execute all safety and
inclement weather, and bomb threats).
front desk systems, telephones & calculators).
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Ability to use basic office equipment (i.e. automated
- Ability to move freely within front desk area.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards.
- Ability to exemplify Peabody Service Excellence®
personal checks, traveler’s checks and foreign currency.
- Check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensures guests privacy.
- Makes reservations for guests.
- Sells and up-sells hotel facilities and services.
- Keeps desk area stocked with necessary materials.
- Operates as cashier for guests including cashing
- Responsible for own bank and accuracy of it.
- Information center for guests and hotel in general.
- Posts charges from outlets and ensures overall proper
- Must have at least 2 years of previous hotel front
- Proficiency in hotel softwares i.e., OnQ, Delphi is
Hilton Little Rock - 30+ days ago