Maintains a clean, healthy and welcoming environment in patient and non-patient areas. Ensures Ridgeview customers and families receive the highest quality of services in a caring and compassionate manner.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in the English language and respond accordingly in order to complete job functions.
- Ability to serve patients in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
- Ability to perform strenuous work under time constraints
- Capable of making independent decisions with the use of good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Previous cleaning experience in hospital setting
Ridgeview Medical Center - 23 months ago