POSITION: Guest Services Representative (PT)
REPORTS TO: Experience Innovation Manager, Experience Innovation Associate Manager, Service Innovation Coordinators
DIRECT REPORTS: None
CAPSULE POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Part-Time Guest Services Representative position will support the Service Innovation Department in assuring all guests are treated like family and that memorable moments are created during their visit. The representative will project Spurs Sports & Entertainment company values (Integrity, Success & Caring) in all guest interactions. The representative is also responsible for assisting with the opening, closing and maintenance of Guest Services locations, completing event night paperwork and logging incidents into our tracking software before leaving the event. The representative will assist with various service initiatives and is responsible for general administrative assistance and other event coordination duties as assigned by their direct reports.
Guest Services Representatives must be willing to work up to 28 hours a week and maintain flexible schedules that allow them to work evenings, weekends, holidays and some daytime events. They also must be comfortable working all SS&E Events, including but not limited to: basketball games, hockey games, concerts, family shows and special events.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
KRA'S (Key Responsibility Areas):
1) Models our Service Standards while greeting guests and assisting with directions, seating and ticketing issues, accessibility needs, lost and found, and other service opportunities as they arise.
2) Demonstrates creativity, persistence, “Arena Awareness” and knowledge related to the specific event to accurately and efficiently find the best possible options for our guests.
3) Provides feedback, in an appropriate manner, to help improve the guest and employee experience and informs immediate supervisors of incidents and important information.
4) Provides support to the Experience Innovation Manager and Service Innovation Coordinators in the form of executing service initiatives and assisting with event coordination needs.
5) Accurately completes and submits event paperwork, logs incidents into our tracking software, and ensures Guest Services locations are properly closed and well maintained at the end of each event night.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have flexible availability, including the ability to work evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed?
2. Please briefly explain your customer service experience.
3. Please provide an example of a time when you were proud to have given exceptional guest service.
4. This position requires walking distances and stairs, lifting, and pushing wheelchairs with seated guests for an extended period of time. Would you be able to fulfill these job requirements?
NBA - 2 years ago