We are looking for a friendly and experienced Guest Services Supervisor to be responsible for the guest services area at the center. You will be responsible for greeting guests, answering phone calls and assisting guests with any questions they may have. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
- Supervisory tasks such as establishing work schedules and developing procedures.
- Assisting guests, patrons and tenants with any questions or concerns.
- Maintaining an accurate activity log.
- Distributing information and responding to customer needs.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service or retail sales environment.
- Computer skills to log information and access electronic resources.
- High school level math proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of guests and tenants.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard