Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We’re looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Who We Want:
Moderation Guideline Specialist
Content Operations is responsible for the moderation of the user-generated content submitted to the websites of Bazaarvoice’s clients. Moderation involves, among other things, deciding whether or not a user review of a product is appropriate to post to the website; it does not involve editing content.
The Moderation Guideline Specialistis responsible for consulting with Bazaarvoice’s clients and gathering moderation requirements, then turning those requirements into rules that our large team of moderators can use to accurately and efficiently moderate the reviews, questions, answers, and stories submitted to our clients’ sites.
The core skill involved with this role is the ability to turn something that is inherently subjective (content moderation) into something as objective as possible, by creating rules for moderation that reflect our clients’ requirements. In order to be successful at this job, one must be comfortable with ambiguity, while trying to eliminate it whenever possible.
Other criteria for success in this role include the ability to quickly develop a comfortable working relationship with clients and coworkers, the ability to write clearly and concisely, and a highly analytical nature. People with advanced degrees in the more analytical humanities (philosophy, comparative literature, sociology, classics, library science) and those with experience working at a law firm are encouraged to apply, as are those with fluency in a foreign language.
Finally, it is important that the person who fills this role not only fits with the culture of Bazaarvoice, but also fits well with the culture of the Content Services team. Constant exposure to the unfiltered sentiments of the public contributes to our team’s quirky sense of humor and serves to desensitize us to things that might not normally be encountered in a typical office environment. Please take this into account before applying.
Snapshot: Moderation Guideline Specialist
- Develop and assist with the client relationship through phone, web meetings, email and some on-site travel
- Develop and share marketing best practices to drive UGC submission volume and adoption of new Bazaarvoice products and services
- Advocate internally for client needs within Bazaarvoice
- Conduct moderation kick-off and escalation calls (French or German skills a plus!)
- Assist with Sales calls
- Work with clients to ensure they are compliant with Bazaarvoice’s authenticity stance.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- Bachelors degree; advanced degree preferred
- Multi-lingual a plus (preference to French and German native speakers)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in client facing role
- Superior oral and written communication
- Highly analytical thinker
- Self-directed individual
- Strong project management skills
- Presentation and public speaking experience (executive level audience)
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
BazaarVoice - 13 months ago
New Accounts Analyst
- 6 days ago
Dept of Aging & Disability Svc
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- 7 days ago
TPL Policy Analyst
Health & Human Services Comm
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- 20 hours ago
Give customers a voice and they'll reward you with loyalty. Listen to what they say and you'll get ideas that will move your business...