Seeking Health Information Management General Clerk!
This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a General Clerk who under general supervision and according to established procedures performs prepping, scanning, and indexing of all inpatient and outpatient records and maintains these as a unit record within the Imaging System. When necessary, ensures all records still in paper form are appropriately managed. Responds to all customers; physicians, physician offices, and internal Departments relative to providing portions of the medical records. Also, provides release to outside customers and patients according to hospital and state guidelines.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clerical experience in an office setting
- Basic computer skills
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago