HANDHELD SPECIALIST -
The Handheld Specialist is responsible for the coordination of all Handheld products and accessories distribution and repairs through direct supervision from the Manager of Computer Operations or the Senior Computer Operator.
JOB CONTENT -
· Assists internal customers with handhelds and handheld peripheral as needed. . Monitors computer room printers. Reports are distributed according to distribution schedules.
· Logs all Handheld calls into Help Desk software.
· Communicates with handheld vendors of hardware problems and assures all problems are resolved within a reasonable time.
· Performs general functions such as making copies, checking paper inventory, etc.
· Coordinates with Manager of Computer Operations in establishing priorities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
· Coursework or computer related degree in progress or comparable experience in a computer related field.
· Coursework in Microsoft desktop applications and programming a plus.
· Working knowledge of SEFL Handheld operations is a plus.
· Strong verbal communication skills required in order to effectively communicate with internal customers to solve handheld related problems.
Southeastern Freight Lines - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Southeastern Freight Lines hauls freight throughout the southern US with a fleet of about 2,000 tractors...