Develop on-channel promotion plans for all HBO and Cinemax programming by optimizing the promotional inventory and frequency across all linear channels and all platforms.
o Determine plan objectives, strategies, GRP and Reach and Frequency goals, start/end dates, rotation/mix, etc.
- Oversee the development of launch and continuity promotion plans for all HBO and Max programming to air across all 15 linear channels and all its platforms. This includes:
o Provide post-analysis on all plans
- Ensure plans are clearly communicated across multiple areas throughout the company including Programming, Consumer Marketing, Media Relations, Program Scheduling and Digital Products (HBO On Demand, HBO GO / Max GO, HBO.com, HBO Connect).
- Work closely with Creative Services team to ensure plans and creative elements are integrated.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of direct reports.
- Minimum 7 years of experience at a television/cable network or agency managing on-air/media plans
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Proven experience in overseeing the development of multiple/overlapping plans set to GRP/Reach/Frequency targets and across multiple platforms. Also experience in developing plans against short-term and long-term objectives.
- Knowledge of media planning software required.
- Proven experience in leading decisions with cross-functional teams.
- B.A. or B.S. required. About Us It's HBO SM America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO ® and Cinemax ® . HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GO SM and MAX GO SM , as well as HBO On Demand ® and Cinemax On Demand ® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...