Carestream Health is searching for a talented Director of Implementation and Deployment Services for Health Care Information Solutions.
The Director of Implementation and Deployment Services is responsible for directing, managing, and overseeing the implementation process. This highly visible role will require experience of project, resource, and client management, demonstrating on-time implementation and timely communication. This role will have 5 direct managers w/ approximately 60 members within the deployment staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency and overall budget performance. Mitigate critical path road blocks to successful delivery of the solution
- Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the Program/Project level
- Ensure project team effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
- Build team that takes responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications with focus on quality. That project team will follow the Carestream developed implementation methodology.
- Own change requests, validate all budget/schedule impacts
- Ensure quality reviews are completed for each project and address findings with project team
- Mentor and provide guidance to project resources.
- Proactive in assignment of work and provide instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff
- Over 10 years experience in a Project Management
- Medical device, or medical imaging experience strongly preferred.
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare industry experience is highly desired
- Proven track record with people management
- PMI, IPMA or equivalent certification desired
- Bachelor degree in business management, economics, accounting or a related field
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. We are passionately committed to helping our customers do their jobs better, faster and more cost effectively. By applying our insights and experience, we create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 150 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. In addition to our innovative radiology products, Carestream also sells solutions for information management, non-destructive testing, molecular imaging, thin-film coating & nanomaterials.
Carestream Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream Health - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...