Impact & Scope:|
The Med Guided Study Sessions Leader will use his/her expertise in the academic content of the USMLE to enhance Kaplan Medical Programs in specific locations. The session leader will act as a small group leader for review sessions working through high yield topics.
Guided Study Sessions will meet twice per week for two hours at a time, two weeks per month. Topics as well as presentation materials will be provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge & Operational Controls
- Demonstrating expertised in Steps 1 and 2
- Participating in content delivery of small group review sessions
- Expertise in USMLE test
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Teaching and presentation experience
Measurements (including, but not limited to):
- Medical Degree
- Passing score on the USMLE Step 1 and 2
- Position open to current Kaplan Step 3 students, including F-1 as well as non-Kaplan students
Kaplan - 2 years ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...