The role of the Head of Marketing Atelier Swarovski is to work on promoting the brand both above and below the line. Working closely with the AS global team to identify new designers to collaborate with on seasonal updates to the line, marketing opportunities, work with independent retailers on in store promotion, media planning and digital strategy. This person will also work very closely with the head of AS Sales for the Americas to develop marketing and communications plans to help drive sales.
Will be responsible for developing KPIs for the line and working with their team to make sure they are met.
· Work closely with global Atelier Swarovski team on strategy for the brand including designer selection, number of collections, retail distribution, PR strategy
· Develop and manage marketing strategy both above and below the line
· Ensure all AS communications are in line with overall global brand strategy and adapted for the local market
· Identify new opportunities to generate & maximize AS awareness
· Liaise with appointed PR agency to ensure maximum exposure for AS brand.
· Collaborate with Vice President Operations, Communications and Design and Head of Sales AS on Atelier Media plan
· Create all promotional material for the AS division (press releases, announcement, images, POP material, online promotional activities etc) collaborating closely with the Vice President Operations, Communications and Design, Head of Sales AS, Director of Communications, Head of Digital, Art Director and copywriter
· Work closely with corporate office to ensure cohesive Global strategy for the AS division
· Ensure AS is present in all in-house publications – newsletters, magazines, ipad app.
· Provide information, images and relevant coverage to the digital team for use on the website and social media outlets
· Event planning and management with Events team
· Collaborate closely with other Marketing teams (fashion, design) to ensure strategic approach to press and key opinion formers.
· Prepare marketing tactics to tie into NYC Fashion Week, Oscars, CFDA Awards
· Present as a brand ambassador at external events and with industry partners.
5-8 years working in Fashion or Jewelry Marketing
- Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski - 18 months ago
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....