Health Care Insurance Business Analyst Job – Waukesha, Wisconsin
Adecco Technical & Engineering is currently looking for a Health Care Insurance Business Analyst to fill a contract job with a leading company in the Health Care Insurance industry in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The primary responsibilities in this role will be to consult with associates in other business areas to identify business requirements and translate those requirements into system specifications. This individual will act as a subject matter lead on projects, providing accurate and timely analysis, design, validation and documentation of complex systems tasks.
The main qualifications that our client is looking for in a candidate for the Health Care Insurance Business Analyst job are the following:
• Prior experience in insurance operations, sales or products
• Prior experience in Health Insurance is highly preferred
• Business or Systems Analysis, business process/systems implementation experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Technical documentation abilities
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
• Ability to introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
• Skilled problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
If you are interested in this or other opportunities available through Adecco Technical & Engineering, please apply today and submit your resume to AdeccoUSA.com.
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...