EQUIPMENT OPERATOR, HEAVY (Crane)
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial
Heavy Equipment (Crane) Operator for new construction
Industrial Heavy Equipment Operators will operate one or
more cranes to move heavy equipment from one location to
another location. This often entails a change in
altitude from one location to the next. This position
will need to be able to operate both friction and RT
certification of crane operators (CCCO) credentials
- Must have current National Commission for the
for the appropriate type of crane and current DOT
positions (see below).
- Must have 5+ years experience as an Crane Operator.
- Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for
meet a motor vehicle records check.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- May be required to have a valid drivers license and
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
equipment and other materials.
- Will operate various construction Cranes to move
operating the equipment.
- Plan operational lifts.
- Will inspect equipment.
- Will be responsible for all safety aspects of
- May follow signal directions from a signaler in
required processes and planning of equipment
- Will access area of operations for safety issues and
various cranes which may include but not limited to:
- Must have experience and knowledge of operating
Manitowoc 2250, 16000, 4100, Link belt 218, Kabelco
2500, and rough terrain (RT) cranes ranging from 25T
the abilities to inspect equipment.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge and illustrate
- Must be able to illustrate load planning and lift
particular cert per the crane being used).
- Must hold a current CCCO (may also require a
operating a crane.
- Must have up to date DOT physical.
- Must know all proper hand signals.
- Must be willing to assist in other duties while not
performing administrative processes such as but not
- Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
- Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in
limited to equipment inspection paperwork.
- Must be willing and able to follow all instructed
designated schedule and any overtime as needed with
- Must be able to make it to work on time and work the
the proper notification.
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial,
- Experience in all listed cranes above.
- Formal/Technical education.
- This position does not have any direct reports.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts
push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn,
feet in precise coordinated movements.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to pass a visual acuity assessment.
- Must be able to use fingers, hands, arms, legs, and
hands, and feet.
- Must have good dexterity in fingers, arms, legs,
equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard
- Will be required to wear personal protective
hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs,
masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free
work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zachry Holdings - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -