Job Requisition Number: 69857
Category: Information Systems - Help Desk
Primary Location: Fort Meade, MD, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Serves as a leading expert in legacy customized client systems. Assists users with complex issues regarding client issued proprietary databases, software, software configuration control and system.
Maintain file servers, network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance. Troubleshoots determine problems for customer specific operating systems and applications. Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem and/or problem requires physical interaction with end user the technician escalates problem to the appropriate team. Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction. Must possess technical skill and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites. Requires experience and knowledge of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computers. Requires strong communication and excellent customer service skills. Role may be considered mission critical.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
- Develops leads, motivates and directs contractor IT service desk professionals to deliver excellent technical/non-technical customer support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and continual service improvement. Provides direction and mentoring to service desk team members that are responsible for providing support.
- 5 years of IC operations platforms, functions, and terminology experience; Level III experience with desktop applications and their support; ability to read, write, and follow standard operating procedures and technical documentation; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to provide verbal directions, in the language of the user (without technical jargon); deep familiarity with the client base and resources being utilized by all customers.
- Uses this information to assist in resolving issues or troubleshooting incidents or impairments; has understanding of and the ability to qualify and report interactions and incidents; has ability to gather metrics to ensure reporting requirements are being met; analyzes performance, and recommends changes to improve response times.
- Required IT Training and Certifications:
ITIL® v3 Foundations certification or ITIL® V3 Foundations or Bridge certification HP Service Manager 7.11 End User Training IAT Level I certification
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...