POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Provides telephone Support for all customer Service/Help desk activities from end users and client inquiries. Has a good understanding of the data, systems, products and/or requirements of the customer service area and provides technical solutions for the customer via telephone or email. Refers queries to appropriate personnel and tracks status of projects until resolved.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience Requirements
- 2+ years experience preferred.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Help Desk/Call ticket experience preferred.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service.
- working knowledge of enterprise wide service delivery procedures preferred. Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills. Superior telephone etiquette and ability to deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management. Strong problem-solving skills. Good initiative and assertiveness. Ability to organize work in a efficient manner in addition to the ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
- Working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, operating techniques and customer applications beneficial.
- Dependability and excellent attendance a must.