This position is located in Findlay, OH.
The TT&R Operations Support Department is seeking a Process Safety Management (PSM) Specialist. This position repots to the TT&R PSM Coordinator and supports the implementation of PSM Programs for all TT&R Regulated & Voluntary PSM sites, and TT&R’s Marathon Process Safety Systems (MPSS) program for non-regulated sites. Previous PSM experience is strongly preferred.
No phone calls, agencies, faxed or mailed resumes will be accepted. All on-line applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. Monday, March 18, 2013.
For a complete list of benefits we have to offer, please visit www.mympcbenefits.com .
1. Ensures that the Standards and Processes that make up TT&R’s PSM/PSS Management Systems are kept current
2. Completes specific projects/assignments to support the implementation of PSM/PSS Programs and for achieving defined goals, objectives, and performance metrics
3. Understands and applies T&L & TT&R PSM/PSS Policies and Procedures and helps others improve their understanding
4. Participates as necessary in corporate PSM/PSS meetings, functions, and on improvement teams
5. Tracks and reports TT&R PSM/PSS performance metrics and the status of PSM/PSS recommendation completions
6. Schedules and directs contractor support personnel to implement Audits, PHAs, PHRs, and Training and participates in these field activities
7. Participates in classifying TT&R PSM/PSS incidents and trends/analyzes data
8. Participates in PSM/PSS communication efforts as needed
9. Keeps PSM/PSS TeamView information current
Degree: Bachelors degree preferred
Major Discipline: Engineering, or Health, Environmental, and Safety
Preferred Experience: T&L or Refining , and Process Safety Management (PSM)
Years Experience Required: 5+
Travel Required (%): 25 %
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Marathon Petroleum Corporation - 21 months ago