This role reports to Manager of Integration and Interoperability and is responsible for leading engineering team in building cloud based products that closely integrate with internal applications and 3rd party vendors. This role is product owner role and the person should be familiar with Scrum Framework. Knowledge of HL7, CCD, QRDA, IHE profiles, and HIE are essential to this role.
• Oversee development, commercialization process and initial engagement with Beta clients
• Engage Public Health Reporting Agencies
• Project Management ongoing onboarding process with Public Health Reporting Agencies
• Responsible for creating, developing and executing product plans/roadmap
• Create and maintain Product Backlog
• Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
• Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
• Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
• Represent the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
• Drive and lead the team in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
• Inspect the product progress at the end of every Sprint and communicates with manager
• Be the subject matter expert for public health reporting hub and its integration points.
• B.S in computer science
• GUI experience preferred
• 5 years of experience with HL7, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED
• 5 years of experience with SCRUM process
• 5 years of experience as Product Manager , analyst or similar roles
• Master’s degree in computer science or MBA preferred
• Experience with collaborative on- and off-shore development teams.
• Hospital, clinical, or ancillary applications experience preferred.
• Health Information Exchange experience
• Ability to make decision through thorough analysis.
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
Since 1984, HMS has been the leader in hospital information systems focusing on rural, community, behavioral, rehabilitation and...