Anthelio is currently seeking an HIM Processor II for our location at Mt.Clemens, MI. Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, the HIM Processor II analyzes electronic medical records for chart completion and assist physicians with medical information.
In addition, the HIM Processor II will perform initial chart analysis, and maintain and update deficiency tracking system. They will assist physicians with the completion of medical documentation. They will compile, update and report physician record completion statistics and prepare physician notification lists. They will perform clinical review of patient records as well as the final analysis on electronic medical information before transfer to permanent storage media. In addition, they will complete quantity and quality checks on scanned medical record information as part of quality index function.
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum one year medical record analysis experience
· Analytical skills necessary to review and assess deficiencies in medical information
· At least three months of related computer (CTR, PC or other keyboard systems) experience
· Analytical ability to discern compliance with authorization requirements
· Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange factual information with internal and/or external customers on a frequent basis
· Organizational skills necessary to handle content and timeliness requirements of release of information process and chart completion process
· Ability to read English and understand numeric filing
· Ability to perform basic clerical duties that include operating standard office equipment including fax machine, photocopier, microfiche, telephone, etc.
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...