HIV Program Analyst
URC is currently seeking candidates for HIV Program Analyst. This position will research organizations conducting HIV related activities for potential partnerships or collaboration. The HIV Program Analyst will provide analytical support to collaborative HIV initiatives and organizations. Other responsibilities include:
· Assist with conducting literature searches, reviewing materials and summarizing information.
- Support the development of strategies for the collection, analysis, and presentation of information related to HIV research.
- Lead the development and implementation of dissemination strategies, to include the use of social media.
· Serve as a liaison with regional, State and local health officials regarding AIDS technology activities and support AIDS technology transfer activities.
· Support electronic communication and dissemination of materials and information.
· Prepare background and briefing materials. Identify data sources and compile and interpret data and prepare text and tabular materials.
· Supervise the planning, organization and implementation of technical meetings.
· Masters degree in public health or related discipline with experience in HIV/AIDS and operations research.
· At least 5 years of experience in HIV/AIDS program analysis, technical support and/or applied research activities.
· Ability to work in cross-cultural environments with partners and other collaborators.
· Technical knowledge of HIV/AIDS and the capacity to stay abreast of new developments in the field.
· Willingness and availability to travel.
“Contingent on Contract Award”
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
University Research Co., LLC. - 17 months ago