Immediate contract opportunity for HL7 Coordinator with Direct Government Client in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts.
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for HL7 Coordinator in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts.
The HL7 IT System Roll-out Coordinator will coordinate and support the IT system roll-out of enterprise applications, including an HL7 messaging infrastructure. The position will be responsible to establish IT interfaces between external stakeholders and internal applications. Activities include troubleshooting IT problems and providing the highest level of customer service. The position requires IT experience and exceptional customer service and organization skills. It is necessary that the candidate have experience rolling out IT systems, in addition to strong communication skills, analytical troubleshooting ability, and reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure the successful roll-out of IT systems to end users, including:
- Examine inbound HL7 messages to ensure quality.
- Establish interfaces between IT applications and help troubleshoot any issues with them.
- Provide IT technical support in response to requests for technical assistance.
- Maintain a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services to clients, the general public and other external customers.
- Assist with developing technical design documentation and installation guides to provide to the IT teams of external stakeholders.
- Promote systems to stakeholders, including developing and delivering presentations.
- Triage and troubleshoot IT related production requests.
- Perform other tasks as needed to support the programmatic and IT development and roll-out of the system.
Education and Background:
- Experience with IT system help desk support and roll-out.
- At least three years professional experience, preferably in healthcare, public health, or medical setting.
- Extensive knowledge of HL7 preferred.
- Extensive knowledge with utilizing web services based interfaces.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with IT teams to support IT system interface implementation.
- Hard working and pro-active.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to have a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to project work.
- Comfortable working independently and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- An energetic, self-starter who can work as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Candidates must pass any level of background investigation applicable to the position.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or similar work experience.
- Full working knowledge of the HL7 messaging standard.
- Familiarity with web services.
- Ability to install IT infrastructure and troubleshoot issues at the OS, application or database layer.
- 4 - 6 years of experience supporting the roll-out of a web-based application.
- Experience in a high volume call center environment preferred.
- Familiarity with SQL statements is preferred
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.