About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media and is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position provides service to home care patients through delivery, assembly and instruction on safe use, follow-up visits and on-call trouble shooting of home medical equipment. Completes daily logging, documentation and follow-up on medical equipment and patients following all company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Delivers and instructs patients at home in the set up of specified types of home medical equipment, in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Completes documentation associated with delivery of products in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Conducts patient assessments according to protocols and reports deviations to clinical staff and/or proper personnel.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of all rental and retail products sold at the location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, asset management and cost management of parts inventory.
- May have responsibility for operation and maintenance of the oxygen cylinder transfill station.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year prior customer service experience. Ability to keep detailed records regarding equipment and medical records. Ability to communicate effectively. Able to prioritize and organize daily work according to patient needs. Must possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy. Must demonstrate excellent face-to-face customer service. In some locations, CDL with appropriate Hazardous Materials certification is required.
Ability to use basic office computer software package (spreadsheets, word processing, etc.)
Experience in HME preferred. Experience in a equipment maintenance and repair and knowledge of local delivery area is preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 21 months ago