POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Performs general housekeeping duties within assigned areas such as patient rooms, bathrooms, corridors etc. Performs duties which will have direct contact with patients the general public and staff o provide clean, sanitary throughout all areas of Trinity Health. Housekeepers will follow appropriate cleaning procedures, work patterns and area assignments. The housekeeper will follow the required procedures for the, cleaning of, or handling of objects/materials in accordance with applicable standards or Trinity Healthâ€™s Exposure Control Plan for Blood-born Pathogens.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- High School or GED - preferred, but not required.
- Experience Requirements
- Prior commercial or health care cleaning experience preferred, but not required; will be trained on the job. Knowledge of materials, equipment, cleaning methods and cleaning chemicals is helpful.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
Trinity Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard