« Service orientation
« Able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team
« Basic English language skills
« Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
« Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
To clean and maintain the guest rooms, corridors, guest areas and team member areas of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Provide assistance to Guest Room Attendants to ensure they have the necessary supplies to take care of our guests. Housepersons will work to Loews Standards in order to provide our guests with a Four Diamond And More experience.
Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of assigned guest rooms, corridors, guest areas and team member areas.
• Stripping and removing trash from guest rooms.
• Removing trash and soiled linens from Guest Room Attendant carts.
• Mighty Clean (deep clean) assigned guest rooms daily. This includes moving furniture, turning mattresses, vaccuuming, high dusting, etc…
• Responsible for maintaining equipment and a consistently organized work space.
• Responsible for the upkeep of assigned section on a daily basis. This includes vaccuuming twice daily, sweeping and mopping, dusting and other projects.
• Responsible for the proper disposal of trash and recyclable materials in assigned section.
• Responsible for the timely removal of soiled linen, trash, rollaways, cribs and other Star Service items from designated areas.
• Responsible for reporting any issues found on the floor to Housekeeping Dispatch to be put in Espresso.
• Responsible for contacting Housekeeping Dispatch whenever locating a Lost and Found item.
Assist Shampoo/Floor Care team members with carpet extration based on business needs of the hotel.
Loews Hotels - 2 years ago
Loews Hotels, Inc. was founded in 1946 and continues to own and operate hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Headquartered in...