Create and maintain quality customer communications utilizing HP Exstream document technologies.
1. Acts under general supervision to create document solutions utilizing HP Exstream technologies.
2. Designs fully personalized documents and interactive correspondence for delivery through the preferred print and electronic channels.
3. Responsible for working with associates across multiple disciplines to pro-actively and continuously identify opportunities for improved document delivery concepts, and to improve current processes that support the creation of document composition.
4. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming, including but not limited to program design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, installing, etc.
5. Has quality assurance responsibilities and after hours on call support.
6. Self-monitors assignments to report status to project teams and management.
7. Interacts and communicates effectively with all business contacts.
8. Responsible for project completion and user satisfaction on complex assignments
1. Associate’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent education and experience required.
2. Ability to work under general supervision with the ability to multi-task.
3. 2+ years of experience with HP Exstream (Dialogue) methodology, tools, standards, and procedures.
4. Must possess very good problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills.
5. Experience working with XML, comma delimited, and other types of data files for use in data mapping.
6. Should be willing to develop an understanding of the insurance business.
7. Experience with HP Dialogue, GMC, Group 1 or other document composition software packages a plus.