As a project team member, work with business clients and IT support team members to document software test plans, test cases and test procedures. Create test scripts from test procedures. Report and track defects. Update and execute regression testing scenarios for primarily custom web applications and SAP.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software test analyst, working with IT functional support teams and the business in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience testing and coordinating defect management using an automated testing tool.
• Experience with the HP Quality Center and Quick Test Professional testing toolsets: maintaining and executing automated tests, and managing test defects.
• Experience in scripting tests for custom web and SAP applications.
• Experience with formal testing methodologies and systems development lifecycle process.
• Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test procedures for SAP functionality and Non-SAP applications.
• Experience with logging, reporting and managing defects from detection through to resolution for software/application testing.
• Experience interfacing with resources across the business and IT; client relationship leads, developers, IT technical support, and business clients.
• Experience training business clients on testing processes and tools and leading project testing activities. • Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Additional Experience in the Following Areas a Plus
• Business analyst experience in developing business requirements a plus
• Programming experience a plus.
• Experience with test script automation a plus.
• HP Quality Center administration experience a plus.
Korcomptenz Inc - 23 months ago