- Build, configure and maintain high performance clusters.
- Work closely with customer, supplier to provide feedback and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend cluster configurations based on customer requirement.
- Troubleshoot and validate the entire cluster system during the manufacturing and testing process.
- Able to work well with other engineers in the organization.
- Research and evaluate new products and technologies.
- Familiar with Linux based cluster solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows based cluster solution is a plus.
- Experience in real world cluster deployment.
- Pro-active and self motivated.
- Strong problem solving skills, experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with a diverse set of clients.
- Experience in Linux or UNIX system administration and maintenance, including hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Solid knowledge of hardware, IT products, and solutions.
- Familiar with RAID, HPC server, storage, cluster, linux and Windows operating systems, and cluster management applications, such as Rocks+, Bright Computing management suite, Platform Computing, and Windows HPC Server 2008.
- 4+ years of related experiences.
- BS in related technical field required. MS preferred.