GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The HPI Training Leader is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating technical education courses to ensure that customer (internal and external) needs are met.
• Work in a team environment to ensure that requirements for courses are met and that course development and delivery is completed on time and within budget. Approximately 60-75% delivery time, with 25-40% development time that includes new product introductions, maintaining existing education courses, classrooms and equipment.
• Facilitation and improvement of existing key Healthcare Project Implementation (HPI) training programs including:
o New Project Manager training (Essential Skills Development – ESDI & ESDII)
o PMO functional training
o Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training
o Ongoing product siting technical training
o Project Management Information System (PMIS, WBV2) training
• Support eLearning initiatives as subject matter experts and/or instructional designer including WebEx design/delivery and CBT design.
• Facilitate hands-on and virtual lab experiences and maintain training resources.
• Will be assigned as Training leader during new product development process and will have expanded project-based responsibility.
• Management of QMS Training Matrix – coordinated with site Quality Leader
• MyLearning administration and reporting – ensuring 100% monthly compliance of training completion and full regulatory compliance
• Mentor others.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
3. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
5. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
6. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 4 years experience in Project Management, Engineering, Training or relevant product knowledge.
2. Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software applications.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Experience with adult education principles, training design and delivery techniques or Experience in installation and service of GEHC products.
2. Demonstrated commitment to customer quality and customer satisfaction in and outside of the classroom
3. Experience in the instructional design process
4. Customer driven, results driven, action oriented, risk taker, flexible, team player and creative problem solver
5. Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to identify and adjust to students who have varied learning styles
6. Excellent written and presentation skills, experience in innovative course delivery
7. Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
8. Outstanding communication skills, and ability to work with teams in a fast paced, high-energy environment
9. MyLearning administrator and course/curriculum creation experience
Apply to job
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future...