Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for an HQIT Project Manager on a --CONTRACT TYPE-- opportunity with a leading company in Alpharetta, Ga
In this position candidates will …
Manage a geographically dispersed, matrixes team of IT resources to complete all aspects of the project which may include activities such as: estimation, planning, requirements, design, build, test, and migration
• Familiar with GE Capital Retail Bank Applications and Infrastructure
• Function independently in a project management capacity and address issues to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
• Plan and communicate with business/customers/vendors/IT leadership, and other key stakeholders regarding status, milestones, issue resolution and escalation
• Ensure that all stakeholders have signed off at each major phase of the project
• Conduct proof of concepts or pilots as the project dictates
• Engage with business teams and facilitate business requirements
• Develop and manage strategies, comprehensive project pans, and issue resolution plans to achieve project goals
• Build effective relationships with outside suppliers, process owners, team members, and site leaders to ensure seamless execution and impletion of network initiatives
• Drive measurable improvements in the delivery of projects
• Various other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years project management experience
• Superior oral and written communications skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, resources, leadership, and external groups/teams
• Technical depth – ability to understand technical requirements
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities/projects/issues
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-changing and often ambiguous environment
• Proven team building skills in a leadership role. Strong business acumen and leadership experience
• Ability to analyze, use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, actions plans, impact and resolution options
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to Jimmie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...