Job Description - HR Analyst (121028) Job Description HR Analyst - Job Number: 121028
Experian Marketing Services Global Product Development (MS GPD) is the arm of Experian Marketing Services that creates Experian’s highly successful marketing software products for major international clients; Marketing Services is currently the fastest-growing component of Experian, with annual revenues of just under $1 billion and growing steadily. MS GPD’s professional staff is comprised largely of talented engineers and software developers who are doing pioneering work in the field of database management and digital marketing. MS GPD has offices around the globe, and it is noted as workplace where engineering pride is very strong, interesting work is plentiful, and creativity and innovation are prized.
Experian Marketing Services delivers best-in-breed data, analytics and platforms into multiple regions around the globe. It is focused on helping marketers more effectively target and engage their best customers through email, digital advertising, customer data management, customer and competitive insight, data enrichment and list rental, modeling and analytics, and strategic consulting. Through these capabilities, Experian Marketing Services enables organizations to create measurable return on investment and significantly improve the lifetime value of their customers.
Job Location: New York, NY Summary
Experian Marketing Services is seeking an HR analyst to work closely with and support the Global Head of GPD Human Resources. You will be working with business leaders, HR for Marketing Services and the HR Centers of Excellence to help formulate human capital initiatives and deliver against those initiatives/ projects. This is an individual contributor, hands on role. Major Job Responsibilities
Qualifications Qualifications and Experience
- Support and participate in special HR projects at both the corporate and BU levels
- Build and maintain reports and talent dashboards that measure talent efforts and provide predictive analytics for future changes or decisions. Maintain headcount, turnover, promotion, budget reporting
- Provide global and regional reports and analytics to the Global Head of GPD Human Resources and Senior Management within GPD
- Assist with the implementation of HR communication strategies
- Prepare presentations and meeting materials
- Manage organizational systems (HR systems, filing, copying, archiving etc.)
Job : Human Resources Primary Location : United States-New York-New York Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : 26-Oct-12, 3:26:31 PM Brand : Experian
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources related field and strong academic credentials is required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a global, matrixed organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office is essential
- Self starter, articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- A problem-solver and keen to learn.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and results oriented, delivers client solutions
- Strong and demonstrated analytical abilities are essential
- Ability to travel to various office locations (potential for 10% of the time)
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help...