Provides clerical – front desk support to the HR Department with primary emphasis on “clerical” functions. Conducts all office clerical functions to include; circulating and distributing all incoming mail and other material, data entering and maintaining a record of all PCNs (Personnel Change Notifications) received in HR, coordinating the ordering of all office supplies and materials, answering the main HR line and other HR staff’s lines (when they are unavailable), greeting the public and employees, responding to basic HR related questions, filing personnel documents, screening and scheduling appointments, providing back up support to all HR staff, helping the HR Director with his/her clerical needs or special projects, preparing employee ID badges, tracking all I-9 and Visa requirements and completing all other related tasks as assigned.
- 1 – 2 years of business related courses.
- 2 years minimum experience in a business office with heavy exposure to dealing with general public.
- Adding, faxing, data-entry and photocopy experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products and HRIS.
- Ability to file in alphabetical and chronological order.
- 2 years of experience in customer service in an office environment.
High School graduate; some college preferred.
Bilingual a plus!
AHMC Healthcare Inc - 2 years ago