HR Administrative Assistant
Reporting directly to the Corporate VP of Human
Resources, the HR Administrative Assistant will play a
vital role in keeping the HR department organized and on
track. The HR Administrative Assistant will provide
high-level administrative support of day-to-day HR
operations of considerable complexity to ensure that
appropriate employee information and records are
prepared and maintained.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive administrative
support experience in the HR Department of a large
corporation; using advance functions in MS Office,
including pivot tables and vlook-ups in Excel, managing
Outlook calendars and schedules, and assisting with
“special projects” as needed. Additionally, the selected
candidate will have strong written and verbal
communication skills with a strong eye for detail,
strong grammar and proofreading skills in order to
assist with the preparation of professional
correspondence, presentations and reporting to senior
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
preparing reports, monitoring budget data, and
- Support project- based work by conducting research,
handling information requests.
and schedule meetings/trainings.
- Prepare correspondence, arrange conference calls,
copiers and network printers positioned for general
- Maintain office supplies as well as fax machines,
use within the department.
resolve calls when possible.
- Answer phones; redirect calls as appropriate or
work, minor administrative and business details.
- Assist other corporate team members with clerical
office machinery positioned for general use within
- Maintain office and kitchenette supplies as well as
- Additional administrative assistant duties as
experience as an “Administrative Assistant” with a
- Must have a minimum of five years of HR support
degree is a plus.
- A High school diploma or GED is required. College
Outlook, and PowerPoint), required.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 or higher (Word, Excel,
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups) is a
- Must have excellent time management and organization
priorities and multiple work streams.
- Able to work under deadlines with competing
and a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- JDE, BI or other HR system experience would be
to C-level executives is highly preferred.
- Previous experience providing administrative support
No agency calls/emails needed. All interested job
seekers must complete the on-line application for proper
Division/Department : ABM Corporate
Exemption : Non-Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Offer Relocation : No
ABM Industries - 14 months ago
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...