- Aequitas Capital Management, Inc. (“Aequitas Capital”), with nearly $500 million in assets under management, is a credit-focused investment management firm that builds income-producing alternative investment solutions to institutional and high net worth clients. With our lending and fund management platform, we focus on high yielding strategies within education, healthcare and private credit.
The HR Administrative Assistant (HRAA) works as a member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for performing a variety of administrative human resource and recruiting support duties. The HRAA will support various Human Resource professionals in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment by maintaining employee/candidate records, preparing new hire packets, distributing and collecting on-boarding paperwork, conducting background/credit checks, and other administrative and HR tasks as assigned.
- Assist in new hire and onboarding process, including; preparing new hire packets, coordinating seating location and notifying IT of new hire technology requirements, scheduling new hire orientation agendas, preparing and maintaining employee files, and writing new hire bios
- Uploading content to Employee Intranet, including; Anniversary Announcements, Monthly Birthdays, and New Hire Bios
- Assisting in employee separation process, including; notifying IT, scheduling exit interviews, and other related tasks
- Responsible for business card ordering process
- Provide recruiting support to in-house Recruiting team including; writing job descriptions, posting jobs, scheduling interviews, arranging travel for candidates, conducting candidate reference checks and running background and credit checks
- Handles employment verifications
- Running post hoc reports as requested by various members of the HR Team
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role in an HR or recruiting environment is preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software. A proficiency in MS office Word, Excel and Outlook is required Strong business acumen
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Participate and work in a team environment and work independently with limited direction at times
- Attention to detail to maintaining superior quality results
- Process oriented
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...