Our Walnut Creek, CA office has an excellent opportnity for an HR Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the HR department and to the Director of Human Resources.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Director including but not limited to: meeting scheduling, calendar and travel management, preparing expense reports, p rofessionally interface, assist and represent the Director both internally and externally and creating presentations as needed.
- Serve as primary HR contact for corporate new hire onboarding and assimilation.
- Maintain employee personnel files to ensure information is up-to-date and maintain HR file room. Coordinate and maintain off-site file storage and ensure compliance with records retention requirements.
- Handle collection and recording of employee evaluations, related reporting, and communications to regions associated with the process.
- Process invoices, department supply orders, and handle department mail routing.
- Handle requests from regional HR administrators for supplies and create/distribute Government Contractor ID Cards.
- Coordinate the service anniversary process – tracking, ordering, and mailing to the locations.
- Act as liaison with building facilities staff and resolve office equipment maintenance issues.
- Check Ombudsperson voicemail and email inbox daily and forward to HR Manager or HR Director as appropriate.
- Coordinate HR department team meetings, lunches, or other events as needed.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- 2+ years of administrative support or related experience in a business environment.
- Proven ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office. MS Powerpoint expertise a plus
- Must possess a bias for action, sense of humor, and solid team orientation.
- Highly personable, with strong detail orientation, and adaptability.
- Prior experience in an HR department and/or an interest in Human Resources a plus.
- A.A. degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Brown and Caldwell - 10 months ago
Brown and Caldwell is headed straight to the gutter -- to clean it up. The employee-owned firm provides environmental consulting and...