Status: Part Time or Full Time
Location: Mars, PA
Purpose of the Position:
Perform Human Resources administrative duties for members of the HR department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: screening calls, filing, scanning, photocopying, ordering office supplies, preparing reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs administrative functions such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating, answering phones, opening mail.
2. Handles confidential and non-routine information.
3. Coordinates and facilitates new hire orientation.
4. Maintains contractor files/entering their information into CIBS. Contacts contract companies for updated compliance items.
5. Ensures new hire materials such as business cards and name badges are ordered and distributed. Creates orientation binders and schedules. Conduct new employee orientations as needed; administer pre-employment tests; conduct reference checks.
6. Conducts background checks on all employees according to schedule. EPLS, HHS-OIG and Treasury to be completed annually and DMV checks for those with company cars semi-annually.
7. Creates and maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements, keeping employee records up-to-date at all times. Compiles reports and disseminate copies as needed.
8. Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
9. Arranges meetings, securing location, preparing agendas, acting as recording secretary preparing and distributing action minutes.
10. Issues GROW; posts employee recognition awards.
11. Administers Customer Service Champion of the Month. Receives nomination, send nominations out for voting, interviews individual selected and writes article for posting on company intranet.
12. Ensures file compliance. Runs monthly expired items reports and contact all employees with items that are expired. File all compliance in appropriate place.
13. Effectively utilizes computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
14. Assists with special projects as needed.
15. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1) Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
2) Experience: Zero to one year prior administrative experience required; preferably in HR setting. Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team.
Medicare-certified Hospice & Home Health