We are CoreLogic - a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Corporate Shared Services HR Administrative Assistant located in our Irvine, CA location is responsible for providing dedicated administrative support to the Corporate Shared Services HR Team consisting of one Vice President and six Business Partners. This position will be responsible for coordinating team meetings and company events such as Town Halls, managing calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, and assisting with special projects as needed.
- Provide administrative support to include: organizing and scheduling meetings (WebEx and/or Live Meetings); review, track and route invoices for approval; create purchase orders; file expense reports; monitor and track a variety of contracts and consulting agreements
- Assist with new hire orientation both on-site and via WebEx for remote locations
- As needed provide backup support for HR Service Center by responding to inquiries and requests from employee or HR Business Partners
- Conduct exit interviews and share trends to assist in determining retention strategies
- Utilize HRIS system and tools to produce reports and input employee changes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree strongly preferred
- Coursework in Human Resources or previous experience working within a HR Department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of information and data
Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Outlook: managing calendars to include being a delegate, scheduling meetings and meeting series, and scheduling meeting resources
- PowerPoint: Creating presentations, formatting, inserting tables, charts, images and variable printing methods/styles
- Excel: V-Lookup, pivot tables, chart/graph creation
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic - 11 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...