Summary: Support HR team in daily activities, answer HR emails to appropriate team member, maintain highest level of confidentiality, create reports, respond to employee's as they come into HR, meeting minutes, participate in HR meetings and activities, etc.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Pursuing a degree in Human Resources and/or HR Certification; One to two years of HR administrative experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects and follows through in a timely manner.
- Assists supervisor/HR team with daily operations as well as that of the company and corporate office.
- Tracks department and company information in spreadsheets as needed.
- Responsible for follow-up with various cross-functional departments and individuals to assess the progress and update the tracking documents and summary sheets.
- Responsible for organizing researched materials in a presentable format such as PowerPoint and/or spreadsheets.
- Responsible for answering phones, filing, typing and scheduling appointments such as conference calls and meetings.
- Communicates effectively with employees, business associates and vendors servicing the company’s needs.
- Responsible for general knowledge of internet navigation and research, e-mail, fax transmission and copy equipment.
- Maintains levels of confidentiality in all areas of the job.
- Manages supervisor’s calendar when necessary.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft products.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Positive work attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Ability to work well with various personalities
- Team work
- Independent and self motivated
- Ability to accomplish goals with little to no supervision
- Additional skills in:
- report writing
- basic bookkeeping
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand.