4 years administrative experience and 2 years HR experience; ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive data.
HS Diploma required, Bachelor degree preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Provide primary administrative support to VP - HR to include:
• Answering phones, managing calendar, sorting mail, filing, coordinating travel schedule, expense reporting, coordinating communications to HR team
• Coordinating department team meetings (birthday celebrations, staff meetings, holiday celebration, working lunches, etc.)
• Preparing highly confidential reports and presentations for high level meetings (HR Review and Monthly Flash Report)
• Creating and managing itineraries for executive visitors
2. Support HR leadership team and HR cycle processes including but not limited to recruiting, employee onboarding and orientation, succession and workforce planning, rewards and recognition, communications, performance management, employee and leadership development.
3. Provide support to Training & Learning to include:
• Coordinating training sessions that take place at corporate (reserve/organize room, arrange for meals/refreshments and prepare materials)
• Inputting training data into HRIS to maintain employees’ training records
• Creating and distributing training certificates for all global programs
• Updating and distributing training calendar and catalog on a quarterly basis
• Key point of contact for Plant Kiosks; working with IT to kiosks are updated
• Back-up eLearning Site Administrator
4. Provide support to HR Department to include:
• Ordering and maintaining office/break room supplies (keeping copy room/break room organized)
• Maintaining employee files electronically
• Processing all HR invoices through SAP SRM/IM; routinely audit HR cost centers
• Processing all candidate reimbursement expense reports
• Preparing and sending legal documents (International HR)
• Coordinating new hire schedules/quarterly plant visits for all corporate new hires
• Interview scheduling for internal/referral candidates for corporate positions
• Monthly reconciliation of credit card statement
• Labor Law Poster Account Maintenance
• Key contact for Service Award and Value Award Programs; preparing and sending monthly report to vendor
• Managing reservations for HR Conference Room and Training Room; scheduling video conferencing equipment
• Maintaining HR content for intranet reporting, and new hire orientation.
• Ability to change gears quickly and be pro-active in addressing HR needs.
• Ability to work and use confidential data
• Recognize and provide good customer service (intern/external)
• Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and delegate when necessary
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (2003 and 2010), Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook, Visio, and SAP
• Ability to work under pressure and remain calm, focused and professional
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Must possess good interpersonal skills, be dependable, resourceful, flexible and a team player
Operating Skills ( Planning, Priority Setting, Informing, Process Management)
Energy & Drive ( Drive for Results, Action Oriented)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills (Approachability, Interpersonal Savvy, Customer Focus, Ethics & Values, Integrity & Trust, Composure, Listening Skills).