Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details. May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail. Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Operates automated office equipment. May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- 5-10+ years of office experience or demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience with working in a medium or large corporate environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess the ability to compose letters, emails, and interface with managers.
- Must be able to multi-tasking in a fast pace, high volume, environment.
- Excellent typing skills required.
- HR Experience a plus, but not required.
ON Semiconductor - 14 months ago
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy...