HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Packers Plus is the innovator of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant in our northwest Houston office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supports the HR team through the entire employee life cycle administratively while working collaboratively alongside other HR Assistants.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Assists in administration of compensation program; helps to monitor performance appraisal process.
- Conducts new employee orientations.
- Assist with maintaining other records, reports, and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures.
- Assists in exit interview process.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assist Payroll Coordinator in the preparation of payroll, deductions, rate changes, transfers etc.
- Prepare and maintain employee listings, new hire, and absentee reports. Maintain and update company organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High School diploma
- HR specific training, certifications or classes to augment experience
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- One to two years of experience supporting an HR group or a two year HR certification issued by an accredited university or college.
- Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Strong administrative and data management skills.
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner.
- Customer intimacy
- Operational excellence
- Sense of Urgency
- Detail Orientated
- Client Focus
- Interpersonal skills
- Managing work
- Quality control
- Problem-solving skills
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume referencing the above position.
Indeed - 9 months ago