Support the Human Resources department with a wide variety of administrative tasks including new hire on-boarding, new hire payroll entry, documentation, reporting, all while maintaining the utmost confidentiality. This position reports directly to the VP of Human Resources.
1. Organize new hire orientation sessions including preparing new hire paperwork, booking conference rooms, arranging for lunch and assisting HR Generalists with any other administrative needs.
2. Responsible for all new hire entry into our payroll/HR system, WebPay and time-clock software; as well as any changes for existing employees due to promotions, transfers, etc.
3. Review HR documentation for accuracy, thoroughness and completeness; assist with periodic audits.
4. Filing, producing letters, presentations and provide support with confidential documents.
5. Create and distribute monthly HR reports to entire management team.
6. Responsible for posting HR information throughout the corporate office as well as Intranet portal.
7. Meeting coordinator for HR – arrange, set-up Webex, distribute conference call number, room preparation and food arrangements.
8. All other duties as assigned.
Keyword: administrative, assistant, human resources
- At least 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably supporting an HR department
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work in a busy, detail oriented environment
- Ability to work with confidential information is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and a focus on exceptional customer service
- Organization skills is a must to be able to juggle the multiple of projects on your plate
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Payroll systems is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to Mail Merge using Word
- Must be able to create Excel spreadsheets from scratch, write formulas, etc
- Must be able to create PPT presentations from scratch, add graphics, set up new templates, etc.
Paylocity - 10 months ago
Go ahead and put whomever you like on the payroll; Paylocity is ready to make sure the pay keeps rolling on! The company (formerly Ameripay...