HR Administrative Coordinator
The HR Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of all administrative support to the Human Resources department, including administering the executive’s calendar. This position is also the primary back-up for the receptionist.
• Serve as calendar administrator for the Chief Human Resource s Officer.
• Oversee administrative support to the Human Resources department, including but not limited to managing correspondence, processing invoices, mail, faxes, filing and filing systems, appointments and scheduling, ordering/maintaining supplies, logistics and minutes for meetings receive and assist visitors, schedule maintenance/repair for office equipment, preparing files for storage.
• Responsible for responding to employment verifications.
• Respond to emails coming into the HR general inbox.
• Respond to unemployment claim requests, providing all relevant documentation to TALX.
• Serve as primary contact for providing department information on Eckerdnet, including, but not limited to, serving as back up to updating the Program Directory, supplying new hire information monthly to Marketing, and updating birthday and anniversary information.
• Serve as the primary back-up for the receptionist.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years of related work experience required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.