Lantheus Medical Imaging is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative diagnostic imaging agents. For more than 55 years, Lantheus has been dedicated to creating and providing pioneering medical imaging solutions to improve the treatment of human disease. The company’s proven success in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medical imaging agents provides a strong platform from which to bring forward new breakthrough tools for the diagnosis and management of disease.
Lantheus imaging products include DEFINITY® Vial for (Perflutren Lipid Microsphere) Injectable Suspension, the leading ultrasound contrast agent used in ultrasound exams of the heart, also known as echocardiographic exams; ABLAVAR® (gadofosveset trisodium), a first-in-class magnetic resonance agent indicated for the evaluation of aortoiliac occlusive disease in adults with known or suspected peripheral vascular disease; Cardiolite® (Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi for Injection), a cardiac imaging agent that is the most successful radiopharmaceutical ever introduced and; TechneLite® (Technetium Tc99m Generator).
Lantheus has approximately 550 employees worldwide with headquarters in North Billerica, Massachusetts, and offices in Puerto Rico, Canada and Australia.
Provide administrative and operational support to the HR Director and staff; facilitates processing of applicant and employee data and transactions via direct interaction, correspondence and online systems; generates routine and ad hoc reporting; works on a semi-independent basis on tasks and projects of a more complex nature and independently on routine matters
- Provides administrative support to the head of the HR and HR team including assistance with correspondence, presentations, proof reading, meeting logistics, follow-up, phone coverage, calendars, and mailings
- Utilizes various HR applications to compile periodic reporting and metrics. Audits data quality and collaborates with others to correct potential discrepancies and address source issues. Provides ad hoc reports to HR, Finance and management as needed
- Supports numerous computer applications in support of HR activities (e.g., applicant tracking, HRIS, time & attendance, recognition, background screening, intranet posting). Participates in / leads efforts to enhance, streamline and troubleshoot capabilities. Provides user training and support as requested.
- Processes requisitions for posting, posts positions internally and externally, and trains new hiring managers to use the applicant tracking system. .
- Produces offer letters and facilitates processes to clear and prepare candidates for their first day of employment (e.g., background checks, drug screens, documentation checklist, department coordination)
- Facilitates the processing and tracking of contracts, agreements and invoices for the department. Coordinates activities with Purchasing and Finance
- Creates new hire files and maintains the HR file room and official personnel files in accordance with established policies and regulations. Tracks, expedites and audits receipt and custody of required documents
- Responds to employee and manager inquiries; finds answers or redirects to appropriate resource. Advises HR management on observations relating to employee morale and satisfaction. Identifies problems or improvement opportunities within HR operations and recommends process improvements
- Coordinates assigned HR programs (e.g. service awards, leadership awards) including vendor services, communications, issue troubleshooting and general program support; Participates/represents HR in a variety of committees, task teams, activities, projects and programs
- Schedules meetings and helps facilitate agendas and follow-up action items. Orders HR supplies, handles all HR catering requests, and distributes HR mail
- Greets and assists candidates and other visitors to the HR area; Handles all employment verification calls.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of accountability, communication, customer commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, safety and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in business preferred. High school and formal administrative / professional training or the equivalent required
- 5+ years of related office experience. Prior experience in a HR function highly desired.
- Strong administrative support skills including generating correspondence, proofing, diplomatic phone skills, and scheduling. Organized, deadline sensitive, flexible with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, data and presentation quality
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Demonstrated ability to collect data and independently format basic data summaries in spreadsheet format
- Ability to manage and balance multiple priorities and effectively handle interruptions during the day.
- Ability to routinely handle highly confidential information
- Demonstrated experience in generating routine reporting and maintaining HR systems
Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. - 13 months ago