Human Resources Administrator
Selected as one of the 2011 Best Firms to work for by Building Design+Construction, EYP is a national, award-winning engineering and architecture firm with a strong commitment to design excellence. Our portfolio includes new construction, renovation and historic preservation projects for college and university as well as government clients. EYP is currently hiring a Human Resources Administrator in our Albany, NY office. This position will have the opportunity to work with staff in all of our offices, at all levels of the organization.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry)
- Assist with preparation of annual affirmative action plan, including the preparation of government reports related to EEO compliance or other HR functions.
- Create and maintain files and processes in the Halogen Performance Management System
- Monitor Performance Management statistics
- Provide support to the recruitment process
- Prepare recruitment and on-boarding information and materials
- Administer I9 compliance and assist in immigration filings
- Act as an integrated, collaborative member of the Human Resources team
- Respond to requests for Human Resources related information and support
A Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field and a minium of three years experience working in Human Resources are required. PHR certification is preferred. The ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality is crucial. Knowledge of benefit programs and basic labor regulations/statutes helpful. Must posses strong interpersonal and communication skills and have excellent organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Software Applications required.
EYP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a performance based compensation plan, 401K and continuing educational reimbursement. Interested candidates should apply on-line at www.eypaedesign.com/about-us/careers/ .
Applicants will be subject to a background investigation.
EYP Architecture & Engineering - 20 months ago