NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented HR Administrator at our Americas Headquarters located in Greenville, NC . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the HR team. As an HR Administrator , you will have the opportunity to serves as first contact for general HR questions within the Americas Division HQ. This position is also responsible for administration of payroll for weekly and monthly employees for the Americas Division HQ. Audit and maintain HRIS records for timeliness and accuracy. Coordination of employee activities, wellness programs, service / retirement awards, recognition, etc. Coordination and maintenance of regulatory reporting (Vets 100, EEO, etc) company reporting (STIC/LTIP, population, transactions, etc), and organizational charts. Assist HR Supervisor and HR Manager with special projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Payroll: Ensure smooth administration of payroll for weekly and monthly employees for Americas Division Headquarter employees; compute OT, record reported absences, enter pay batches and release monthly payrolls.
- Training Administration: Coordination of employee training activities such as brown bag seminars, new employee Boot Camp, etc. Record employee training and produce employee transcripts.
- Employee Activities: Coordinate all employee programs such as, service / retirement awards, positive results celebrations, employee recognition, holiday luncheon, angel tree, customer service week, newsletters, bulletin board postings, employee communications, etc.
- Reporting: Maintain and generate reports (EEO, Vets 100, AAP, population, transaction, STIC/LTIP, turnover, absentee, etc), maintain personnel files, ensure accuracy and manage the system data.
- Program Coordination: Administer wellness program in ADHQ.
- Administration: Complete initial screen for entry level positions, reference checks, coordinate and track successful completion of drug screen and background checks, E-Verify, IT notification and other pre-employment documentation. Assist with New Employee Orientation. Order and maintain department supplies, mail collection/distribution, records retention coordinator
- Prefer 4 year degree in Human Resources or related field, or 4 years of HR experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be knowledgeable of regulations/laws related to HR, such as s pecialized knowledge of Federal, State laws as they relate to OFCCP, EEOC, OSHA, EPA, Workers Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, COBRA etc.
- Previous payroll processing experience using ADP is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Access is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high-pace environment with multiple interruptions.
- Must be able to handle incoming tasks with a sense of urgency and confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
NMHG - 5 months ago