This position provides day-to-day Human Resources support services for employees and managers in the Northeast Region, under the immediate supervision of an HR Manager. This role will be located in our new Shared Services Facility in Lancaster, PA. The principal duties are as follows:
- Assist in the coordination and administration of generalist HR duties for the Northeast Region.
- Interact and coordinate with employees at all levels on the assigned functional area within HR as needed to resolve issues and answer routine questions.
- Collect and prepare HR data and produce standard or ad hoc HR reports, summaries and presentations; may also perform analyses.
- Process documentation, and maintain and update records pertaining to the assigned area within HR following established procedures.
- Assist employees with benefits, leaves, company programs and payroll-related concerns.
- Conduct welcoming orientation and manage the complete on-boarding process for newly-hired employees.
- Bachelor’s degree, in a field relevant to the functional area within HR preferred.
- Up to two years related experience (or equivalent working knowledge/experience), however, entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Attention to detail and good written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with standard Human Resources concepts, practices and procedures is preferred.
Parsons Brinckerhoff offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Health and Welfare benefits include medical plans, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, dental and vision plans, disability insurance, and life and travel accident insurance. We also offer a 401(k) voluntary retirement savings plan with a company match. In addition, Parsons Brinckerhoff offers paid time off, company holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program. A wide array of voluntary benefits are offered including prepaid legal services, critical illness insurance, supplemental life insurance, auto and home insurance, and even pet insurance.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...